At Anantara Phuket we offer far more than unrivalled luxury in breathtaking surrounds. Our experienced wedding team will coordinate your nuptial preferences right down to the very finest detail, allowing you and your guests to revel in a seamless day, overflowing with moments of pure wonder.
- Wedding celebrant (English speaking)
- Elegant floral decoration in all vicinities
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière for the groom and up to 8 special guests
- Flower confetti or coloured rice
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic)
- Wedding cake (3 pounds)
- Seating arrangement with white chair covers for guests during ceremony
- 1 bottle of champagne in bridal villa
- Anantara commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Romantic villa set up on the wedding night
- Sparkling rosé breakfast on the morning after the wedding
- Sound system during ceremony if required
- 20% discount at Anantara Spa throughout stay
Anantara Phuket is unable to provide any legal procedures or other official formalities.
Wedding ceremony packages do not include accommodation, meals or any additional services other than stated.
The maximum number for your wedding ceremony must be agreed prior to confirmation of your special ceremony at Anantara Phuket. Maximum capacity varies based on seasonality, but without exception there is space for no more than 100 guests, the majority of whom are required to stay at the resort (minimum 55 villas).
Unused portions of the package are non-refundable, both in cash and in kind.
Please note that if the number of guests (including the bridal couple) exceeds 10, there will be a surcharge of THB 500++ for each guest.