An archway of exotic flowers frames the sparkling Andaman Sea, creating a serene ambience for the sincere reverence that characterises a traditional Buddhist ceremony. As the symbolic gesture of well wishing, holy water is poured over the wedding couple’s hands while a gentle tide laps your private stretch of light gold shore, the sands deepening to a sultry glow as the famous Phuket sunset transcends into an evening of romantic elegance.
- Buddhist Ceremony with Master of Ceremony
- Anantara commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic)
- Wedding cake (3 pounds)
- Thai ceremony table set up
- 1 bottle of champagne in bridal villa
- Wedding backdrop with bride & groom wording
- Flower water pouring tray with flower stand
- Flower lei for bride & groom
- Corsage & pink lotus
- Seating arrangement with white chair covers for guests during ceremony
- Thai style wedding floral decoration in your villa on the wedding night
- Sparkling rosé breakfast on the morning after the wedding
- Sound system during ceremony if required
- 20% discount at Anantara Spa throughout stay
Anantara Phuket is unable to provide any legal procedures or other official formalities.
Wedding ceremony packages do not include accommodation, meals or any additional services other than stated.
The maximum number for your wedding ceremony must be agreed prior to confirmation of your special ceremony at Anantara Phuket. Maximum capacity varies based on seasonality, but without exception there is space for no more than 100 guests, the majority of whom are required to stay at the resort (minimum 55 villas).
Unused portions of the package are non-refundable, both in cash and in kind.
Please note that if the number of guests (including the bridal couple) exceeds 10, there will be a surcharge of THB 500++ for each guest.